Exclusive to Green Overhead Alone Surfboards originate from the heart of the Basque Country in Northern Spain. Years in the making, they are the most user-friendly high-performance surfboards on the market offering all the latest technology with an Inner Foam Tech EPS construction.
Bringing high performance to your surfing. The Alone Thirteen suits those small, unpredictable waves just as much as those clean peeling point breaks. The template of this board will fit in tiny pockets and will allow you to hit sections with everything you have got. Although wider, shorter and very different looking, this board will allow you to surf just like your normal shortboard in good waves. It has a wide outline and single to double concave.
- Recommended User: Intermediate / Advanced
- Suitable Wave Height: 1-6 ft
- Dimensions: 6'0 x 20 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Volume: 32.00 Litres
- Ideal Spot: Beach Breaks / Point Breaks / Reef Breaks
- Tail: Double Hip Squash Tail
- Fin Setup: Thruster - Futures
- Fins Included: No