Dakine Kids Ranger Surf Hybrid Chest Zip 5/4/3 (Black / Green)
BUILT FOR KIDS
If you want to test the durability of a wetsuit, give it to some kids. Any parent will agree - kids trash wetsuits.
We wrote a specific brief for the Ranger, a suit designed around Kids - less high end surf suit and more adventure hardwear. The Ranger is a design dedicated to swimming, scrambling, surfing and anything else to do with water. Soft and flexible where essential and super durable elsewhere, it’s truly built for purpose. Also features an emergency whistle.
This level of durability also means a good re-sale or ‘hand me down’ value when they’re inevitably grown out of.
SIZE & FIT
Model (boy) wears: J12
Model's (boy) height/weight: 155cm / 45kgs
· RESIST panels in elbow, seat, knee and lower front leg
· FLX_THERMO lining in stretch areas
· Protective print on chest and forearm
· Partially taped and critically taped seam junctions
· Panel thickness designed for bouyancy
· True thickness throughout
· 3D stitch
· S type Neoprene in all stretch panels
· D foam Neoprene in high wear areas
· Soft feel collar
· Emergency whistle
· Cascade Camo unisex print in arms
80% Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 5% Polyester