Dakine Storm Men's Snug Fit Hooded Top (White)
- A hybrid snug fit surf shirt
- 2mm "DK-prene" perforated neoprene front and back chest for paddle comfort
- 6.5 oz Recycled polyester paddle zones and arms for maximum mobility
- Adjustable hood with visor for increased sun protection
- "Stay Put" Waist system utilizes a glide skin facing in conjunction with an adjustable waist keeps the jacket from riding up.
- Seamless paddle zones to reduce rashing
- Ergonomic panelling enhances comfort and flexibility
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Boardshort connector
Alongside their durable design, Dakine has built-in eco factors to minimise their impact on the environment.
- Limestone neoprene reducing the use of limited resources
- Reduced PAHs (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Carbon Black neoprene cuts CO2 emissions by 200g per wetsuit
- AquaA solvent-free lamination eliminates harmful VOCs - 600g per wetsuit
- Dope Dyed yarn - saves 104L of water and 26% reduced Carbon Footprint per kg of Fabric
- Manufactured at Sheico Thailand - a Fairtrade certified factory
Unsure on which size? Check out our wetsuit size chart here, alternatively give us a call on 01803 558885 and a member of our enthusiastic team will happily help.
We Also Recommend
Ex Demo Sharp Eye HT2 Surfboard - 5'10
Sale price £499.95 £499.95