Dakine Women's Mission 1mm Long Sleeve Jacket (Kassia Elemental)
- 1mm neoprene, most flexible combination of neoprene foam and jersey available
- Carbon Black® neoprene foam uses recycled rubber from discarded car tires
- AquaA® solvent-free lamination used to adhere jersey to neoprene rubber foam
- YKK® #5 Front Zip closure
- Seamless paddle zones to reduce rashing
Key pocket and loop
Alongside their durable design, Dakine have built-in eco factors to minimise their impact on the environment.
- Limestone neoprene reducing the use of limited resources
- Reduced PAHs (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Carbon Black neoprene cuts CO2 emissions by 200g per wetsuit
- AquaA solvent-free lamination eliminates harmful VOCs - 600g per wetsuit
- Dope Dyed yarn - saves 104L of water and 26% reduced Carbon Footprint per kg of Fabric
- Manufactured at Sheico Thailand - a Fairtrade certified factory
Unsure on which size? Check out our wetsuit size chart here, alternatively give us a call on 01803 558885 and a member of our enthusiastic team will happily help.