FCS II Carver Neo Glass Quad Rear Fins - Medium
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Quad Rear (2 fin) set
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
We Also Recommend
Ex-Display Pyzel Ghost 6'0 PU Surfboard - Futures | 3-Fin Thruster
Ex-Display Pyzel Ghost 6'2 PU Surfboard - Futures | 3-Fin Thruster