FCS II Carver PC Acid / Black Tri Set - Medium
Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold the FCS II Carver PC Acid / Black Tri Set are an elongated template with a high degree of sweep that provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face. The FCS II Carver PC fins are ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns. New Linear Flex: 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Fin Specs: Medium (approximate rider weight 65-80kg)
- Base: 4.47" / 114mm
- Depth: 4.54" / 115mm
- Area: 14.96"² / 9650mm²
- Sweep: 37.0º
- Foil: Flat
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
We Also Recommend
Ex-Display Alone Thirteen V2 6'0 EPS Surfboard
Ex-Display Sharp Eye The Disco 6'0 Surfboard