FCS II FT PC Black Tri Set - Large
The FCS II FT PC Black Tri Set are constructed with ultra-light materials and combines the drawn-out influences of a more raked fin with the all-around versatility of the Performer. This exciting combination delivers exceptional drive and control off the bottom without hampering the speed off the top and release through the lip that's now synonymous with Filipe's fast aerial style of surfing.
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin.
AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM moulding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
Fin Specs: Large (approximate rider weight 75-90kg)
- Base: 4.52" / 115mm
- Depth: 4.66" / 118mm
- Area: 15.70"² / 10130 mm²
- Sweep: 35.2°
- Foil - Flat / Bev
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
We Also Recommend
Ex Demo Sharp Eye HT2 Surfboard - 5'10
Ex Demo Sharp Eye The Disco Inferno Surfboard - 6'0
Ex Demo Sharp Eye #77 Surfboard - 5'10
Ex Demo Alone Twinny EPS Surfboard - 5'8