FCS II KA PC Blue / White Tri Set - Medium
Kolohe Andino's signature FCS II KA PC fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave. They are ideally suited to a wide range of conditions, particularly critical overhead waves.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Fin Specs: Medium (approximate rider weight 65-80kg)
- Base: 4.53" / 115mm
- Depth: 4.53" / 115mm
- Area: 14.73"² / 9550 mm²
- Sweep: 35.1°
- Foil: Flat
- Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release.
- Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with a moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.