FCS II Reactor PC Carbon Black / Charcoal Tri Set - Large
The FCS II Reactor PC Carbon Black / Charcoal Medium Tri Set fin set come from the Essential Series. The FCS II Reactor fins are inspired by the traditional K2.1 and TC fin sets and are ideal for wider tail surfboards. The upright template allows fluid rail-to-rail transitions, tight turns, and aggressive snaps. This is the ideal set for the rider looking to stay locked in the sweet-spot and who likes to boost plenty of aerials in hollow or punchy beach breaks.
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The new PCC Essential Series fins have been constructed using AirCore technology, which is a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. With AirCore we can make a much lighter fin with total manipulation of the flex.
The internal carbon framework is designed specifically to suit each template, and by switching to epoxy resin and adding a carbon twill to the base we’ve delivered a more user-friendly flex pattern. Stiffness in the lower half of the fin enhances drive and acceleration from take-off, and a softer flex through the top half of the fin results in a smoother and more predictable feel when turning.
Fin Specs: Large (approximate rider weight 75-90kg)
- Base: 4.45" / 113mm
- Depth: 4.68" / 119mm
- Area: 15.73"² / 10150mm²
- Sweep: 31.9º
- Foil: Flat
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps