FCS II Reactor PC Charcoal / Black Tri Set - Large
The FCS II Reactor PC Charcoal / Black Large Tri Set fin set come from the Essential Series. The FCS II Reactor fins are inspired by the traditional K2.1 and TC fin sets and are ideal for wider tail surfboards. The upright template allows fluid rail-to-rail transitions, tight turns, and aggressive snaps. This is the ideal set for the rider looking to stay locked in the sweet-spot and who likes to boost plenty of aerials in hollow or punchy beach breaks.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Fin Specs: Large (approximate rider weight 75-90kg)
- Base: 4.45" / 113mm
- Depth: 4.68" / 119mm
- Area: 15.73"² / 10150mm²
- Sweep: 31.9º
- Foil: Flat
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
We Also Recommend
FCS Towel Poncho Changing Robe - Black