Beginning his shaping career in the 80's, Marcio Zouvi and his crew have designed board templates for the highest performing surfers on tour. With a large focus on premium shortboard designs and progressive surfing in mind, Sharpeye surfboards have become the board of choice for CT surfers like Filipe Toledo, Barron Mamiya and Sally Fitz.
Developed in conjunction with Marcio Zouvi from Sharpeye Surfboards.
High Performance fin with a larger base, maintains lots of drive with plenty of release off the lip
Controlled high speed turns in punchy conditions.
Suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
Fin Specs: Medium (approximate rider weight 65-80kg)
Fin Specs: Large (approximate rider weight 75Kg - 90Kg)
- Ideal Conditions
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Performs well in punchy conditions.
- Board Types
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Fin Family
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.