FCS II Sharpeye PC Tri Set - Large
Beginning his shaping career in the 80's, Marcio Zouvi and his crew have designed board templates for the highest performing surfers on tour. With a large focus on premium shortboard designs and progressive surfing in mind, Sharpeye surfboards have become the board of choice for CT surfers like Filipe Toledo, Barron Mamiya and Sally Fitz.
- Developed in conjunction with Marcio Zouvi from Sharpeye Surfboards.
- High Performance fin with a larger base, maintains lots of drive with plenty of release off the lip
- Controlled high speed turns in punchy conditions.
- Suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Fin Specs: Medium (approximate rider weight 75Kg - 90Kg)
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Performs well in punchy conditions.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
We Also Recommend
Ex-Display Next Easy Rider 6'6 EPS Surfboard (Blue)