Flexi-Hex 100% Recycled Lite Board Sleeve - (Single)
Single-use plastic has been an issue that has been plaguing the surf industry for quite some time. Surfboards bought online are often wrapped in single-use bubble wrap for transit the very same plastic that is damaging our oceans and beaches! Until now there hasn't been a viable alternative to protect surfboards but the team at UK-based Boex have come up with a unique, and fully recyclable, way to wrap surfboards effectively. Flexi-Hex is a robust cardboard sock that uses an innovative hexagonal structure for tough protection against the inevitable risks that come with transporting boards. Flexi-Hex is not only useful for shapers and distributors when shipping boards but can also be handy for any surfer to reduce the chances of damage to their board on their next surf trip #RidePlasticFree.
- 100% recyclable, re-usable and adaptable
- Flexi-Hex is designed to be user-friendly, save time and reduce your environmental impact
- High compression resistance, Flat Crush Test - 31,000 kg/m2
- Flexible sizing allows for use on all type of boards
- 1150mm x 45mm
- Protective sleeve can be used multiple times, and after use returns to its convenient and easily storage size and shape
The sleeves are designed to not only protect the rails but the deck, nose and tail.
We Also Recommend
Ex-Display Alone Captain 6'0" EPS Hybrid Surfboard
Ex-Display Next Easy Rider 6'6 EPS Surfboard (Blue)