Mark Phipps One Bad Egg 6'6" Surfboard - Eggshell
Welcome to your new one board quiver. OBE is the ultimate performance mid-length for waves of all shapes and sizes.
The One Bad Egg instantly became one of our most popular, best selling designs ever, loved for its verstaile perfomance and user-friendly fun. Whether you're a shortboarder looking to join the mid-lnegth revolution, or progressing through coming to this from riding fun shapes and bigger boards, you'll love the OBE. Rather than a shrunken longboard or an exploded shortboard, the OBE is very much a performance egg, 'Bad' because while it cruises on the face, it also has plenty of attitude, thriving on rail and in the pocket.
The One Bad Egg by Phipps is a Hipsters delight. Clean lines of a performance egg with low rails and slight concave to V bottom. This board is amazing in big overhead surf with incredible paddle power and incredible drive. Perfect in waist high waves when looking for comfort and turning power. Undoubtedly the BEST egg on the market in the world today.
- Dimensions: 6'6 | 20" | 2 5/8" | 37.6L
- Mini mal with some attitude
- Free and smooth to ride in small surf and works well on large deep water waves
- Single concave in the middle 1/3 with vee nose and tail
- Rounded pin tail
- Low nose rocker with an aggressive amount of tail rocker
- Low soft round rails
- Full nose, wide tail
- 2+1 with Futures side fins for all round performance