This board has only been used a handful of times. It has few minor pressure dings on the ding but this won't affect the performance of the board.
"The Alone Raptor generates speed like no other, while still maintaining control, flow and breaks out when needed in the pocket. This board is designed for surfers who like to fly high above the lip and put pressure on their rails, there is no overpowering this board. Although a high-performance board for the advanced rider, this board is also suited to intermediate riders who are seeking a high wave count as it has plenty of volume to paddle"
- Dimensions: 6'1 x 20" x 2 5/8" - 33.20 Litres
- Recommended User: Intermediate / Advanced
- Suitable Wave Height: 1-6 ft
- Ideal Spot: Beach Breaks / Point Breaks / Reef Breaks
- Tail: Squash
- Fin Setup: Thruster - Futures
- Fins Included: No
- Comes with Gorilla Tailpad