This board has only been used a handful of times. It has few minor pressure dings on the ding but this won't affect the performance of the board.
"Bringing high performance to your surfing. The Alone Thirteen suits those small, unpredictable waves just as much as those clean peeling point breaks. The template of this board will fit in tiny pockets and will allow you to hit sections with everything you have got. Although wider, shorter and very different looking, this board will allow you to surf just like your normal shortboard in good waves. It has a wide outline and single to double concave"
- Dimensions: 6'1 x 20 3/8" x 2 9/16" - 33.50 Litres
- Recommended User: Intermediate / Advanced
- Suitable Wave Height: 1-6 ft
- Ideal Spot: Beach Breaks / Point Breaks / Reef Breaks
- Tail: Squash
- Fin Setup: Thruster - Futures
- Fins Included: No
- Comes with Gorilla Tailpad