FCS II Accelerator PC Red / Black Tri Set
The FCS II Accelerator PC Red / Black Tri Set are an oversized, all-round fin for a diverse range of surfers. Functional template with flat foil on the side fins delivering fast controlled directional changes. The FCS II Accelerator PC Red / Black Tri Set Tri Set are designed for surfers who like to attack the wave and surf with energy and power on critical parts of the wave.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Fin Specs: Medium (approximate rider weight 65-80kg)
- Base: 4.39" / 111mm
- Depth: 4.58" / 116mm
- Area: 15.28"² / 9860mm²
- Sweep: 33.7º
- Foil: Flat
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response with added control.
- Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
- Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
Fin Specs: Large (approximate rider weight 75-90kg)
- Base: 4.50" / 114mm
- Depth: 4.70" / 119mm
- Area: 16.06"² / 10360mm²
- Sweep: 33.7º
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.